Thursday 17 July 2008

inuyasha manga: that's the end!


finally i finish readingInuYasha manga.
so glad it ends very well with a happy ending...takahashi really did such a great job!
although there are some things I'm confused of. first, in the end kagome lived in sengoku jidai era with inuyasha. does she still return to the modern world? and, if they're married, wouldn't it be a time paradox? what would their kids be, a quarter-youkai? these questions are probably tickling the other fans too...(or is it only me?) I would really like to ask the creator directly, if i have the chance! really!
...ah whatever, I really love the story. really. It goes like fairy tales...Japanese version. if only my love life can be more beautiful than that... sigh... x_x i don't mind living in the past anyway, the earth nowadays contains too much pollution... *drown in fantasies*
the truth, this story was succeed to touch my long-time untouched-unrevealed emotional, human side. sounds sappy? I really really hate sounds sappy. but I do sound sappy now! damn!

I'm kinda sad too. i had been reading the manga series since I was still a fifth grader. Six years later finally i finish it. now I am going to be a twelfth grader...wow time passed so quickly, eh.
I had ever thought of quitting reading this manga two years ago because I got tired and thought 'this story will never have any end'. Indonesian publisher published the mangas in a very confusing way...ugh...irregular... (see? they lost their precious customer by not publishing Inuyasha regularly)

since then, I rarely read any manga. The only manga I read is manga that everyone else here read: Death Note. because it published regularly.
since then I have been trying to get real to cut the cost (i was really an anime freak back then; I collect Inuyasha vcd from the very first episode to 110-something episode and i tried to grow my hair like kikyou's) and try to enjoy something more real like music and japanese style experiment .at least these things don't require too much money!
eventually I didn't have anything to do this summer, and suddenly I decided to re-watch those inuyasha vcd from the very beginning. In only 2 weeks, I had watched all the vcds......yerp!

And suddenly again, this came to my mind: 'this is a really worth-watching anime, why did I stop to watch it?'
sure I had not had my opportunity to buy more VCDs. so I decided to just read the manga online...

indonesian manga publisher is not fair. Inuyasha manga are published soooooo slowly!

...and in one week, I coped reading chapter 339 to chapter 558.
I hope I don't need to wear any glasses after this summer, duh......

Personally I think it's the best manga I've ever read. from all animes and mangas that i had read/watched to the end, Inuyasha (manga version...) is the best one. it has an favorable and clear ending. what I really like from the story is, it never gets boring. the basic plot also didn't give any chance for me to guess how it would be ended. plus, sesshoumaru-sama is still a really cool youkai in the end! *thats the man of my dream*


now I, proudly declare that i already finish reading Inuyasha manga...!


by the way, my hair also already looks like kikyou's...at least the bang. maybe I'll give a try to grow my hair once again......





No comments: