Monday 21 July 2008

the end of highschool

this is my last year in highschool. *sigh...* highschool is so fun. it's definitely better than my years of lacking coolness in elementary school, or my troublesome years in middle school. bad years. really. mean girls, confronting with those senior...what a drama...!
but my life has been getting better since i started highschool. i'm glad. especially the eleventh grad... it's a bunch of fun! but this year is, once again, the last year of highschool. yet i'm so excited to start the twelfth grade right after this summer break...i'm bored with this summer break! my brain is rotting because i don't use it in a very long time. but i'm ready to reactivating my brain again. new class (well, it's actually not new because i still have the same classmates), new things to learn, and possibly new teachers. i love it. very much.
what's the point for writing this actually? i want to make a resolution! ooh.
1. i will give 15-30 minutes of my time everyday to prepare national university entering exam! yes, i'm going to pass it, i'm optimistic...i hope. let's do the best
2. maybe keep my stuffs in order... i'm such a mess
3. stop waiting for the last minute to do something
4. going online only in weekends (hukz...)
5. seriously studying...especially on subjects i don't like, like citizenship, religion... duh. ridiculous.

No comments: