Thursday 17 July 2008

i don't need any !

one of my hobby: taking online quizzes. and eventually i found this one. i found that:



for now i just realized how i really enjoy my freedom. no needy boy sticks around me. no one makes me stay up late just to listen to whines and makes me incapable of doing what i want as a human. no one, no any &*^%ing person who tries to change me.no one bugs me just because i have to call them. no one says scary things like: forever you're mine, or why are you so not romantic? shut up!



life is beautiful. really. especially when there is no boyfriend bugs my life.
(well, although life can be more beautiful with the right boyfriend) but right now, i really don't need any.

for me, my highschool life is already great without anyone ruining it, based on the reasons i mentioned above. maybe i'd like to find a fine one, but later, someday, if necessary.

No comments: