Monday 18 August 2008

it's chemical engineering.

i have the insight that i have to be a chemical engineer!

really. it is suddenly like BANG! be a chemical engineer.
this could be God's answer to my parents' prayer, or maybe the answer to my own prayer. (this proves God really exists) it's the feel that maybe i can contribute to the society in this field.

so now, my first choice is chemical engineering degree, and the other alternatives are medical science and mechanical engineering (thinking about designing a car. sport car that is sleek, fast, and innovative. and CHEAP!
then--it's not wrong to continue what my dad is doing...) but i think chemical engineering is the rightest thing for me!

(because right now i'm thinking how to massively convert used plastic bag to be promising future energy source)

i have to pass the test. pass the test. pass the test. pass the test! time to work hard...

No comments: