Friday 17 July 2009

after long hiatus

it's been a long time since i wrote my last entry for this journal.
it's not that i don't enjoy writing. i do enjoy writing. i have many excellent ideas for writing topics at times inside my head...it's only that i never poured them out. my mind is always busy with a lot of thinking,inside my mind it is almost like there are a lot of people talking about random things at once (sounds crazy...?)and they are the noisiest when i start to lose concentration on things i shoud put my concentration on...such as school. when i actually have time to write what those noisy people talk about, i already have forgotten the interesting points i've meant to write, have already discussed it with a friend, or just plain have lost interest in that subject. so i just sit here, gazing at the monitor, typing something before hitting the backspace as thinking "this won't do. i'll go to bed."
so now that i've got a notebook, i should be able to express my thoughts in more mobile manner. but well, once again, it depends!

No comments: